Anime's world tuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of all the Fans of Animes!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AW's T, the forum where you can see all of your favourite animes! =D
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am
Top posters
JSVS
Takumi Fujiwara I_vote_lcapTakumi Fujiwara I_voting_barTakumi Fujiwara I_vote_rcap 
Zula Lee
Takumi Fujiwara I_vote_lcapTakumi Fujiwara I_voting_barTakumi Fujiwara I_vote_rcap 
katskya7
Latest topics
» Bunta Fujiwara
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm by

» Extra Stage 2
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm by

» Battle Stage 2
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Fourth Stage
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm by

» Battle Stage
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm by

» Maria Asagi
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm by

» Rules [Read please]
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 pm by

» Zula Lee
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am by

» -------------->Red
Takumi Fujiwara EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am by

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is zesyiga

Our users have posted a total of 235 messages in 222 subjects
Parceiros
Takumi Fujiwara Bannernfx22
Poll

Takumi Fujiwara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JSVS
Admin
JSVS

Pontos : 11439

Ficha do personagem
Takumi Fujiwara Left_bar_bleue100/100Takumi Fujiwara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Takumi Fujiwara Vide
PostSubject: Takumi Fujiwara   Takumi Fujiwara EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi Fujiwara 15

18 years old, Takumi Fujiwara ,known as "Tak" in the English adaptations, is the son of Bunta Fujiwara, the owner of a tofu shop in his hometown Akina. He rarely shows emotion. His best friend is Itsuki Takeuchi, who is a racing fan.

Takumi works part-time at a gas station with Itsuki, along with Iketani, who is a member of the local racing team, the Akina Speed Stars. In the first few episodes both Itsuki and Iketani think that Takumi has no driving ability because of Takumi's total disinterest in cars and racing.

The only one who suspects that Takumi has an advanced driving technique is the owner of the gas station, Yuuichi, as seen in the episode where Takumi discusses drifting technique with Itsuki and Iketani. In fact, Takumi has far more experience on the touge than Iketani and Itsuki, as Takumi has been driving his father's AE86 Trueno for five years (since he was 12 in his first year of junior high school, 7th grade), delivering tofu to a hotel at 4:00 A.M. every day. Takumi has been manipulated subtly by Bunta into developing driving skills, without being fully aware of Bunta's intent.

Bunta aside, Takumi's driving technique is the best on Akina; the very fact that he has managed to win races against far more powerful cars (such as Takeshi Nakazato's Nissan Skyline GT-R) with his AE86 Trueno is testament to his driving skills. As a result of constant everyday practice and over 5 years of experience on Akina, Takumi is able to quickly adapt to nearly any situation that presents itself during a race. One factor in his nearly unparalleled driving skill is his ability to visualize the road in his head, thus making up for the lack of visibility no matter how dark the mountain pass may be. He is an instinctive rather than an intellectual driver. Although the mizutoshi technique is a great but difficult technique that his father taught him, it led him to many victories throughout the story.

At first, Takumi was not part of any team (he was just loosely affiliated with the Akina Speed Stars), but later, Takumi joins Project D, a super-team created by Ryosuke Takahashi aimed at capturing all the time records in Japan. But despite this, he has yet to beat his father in a race.

Takumi looks docile and weak-minded, but he is stubborn and strong-willed, many remarks have been said about that. Yuuichi realized that Takumi was like his father in his behavior. Because he is not as outwardly ill-tempered as Keisuke, the mechanics of Project D tend to find him docile. However, to those who have raced against him, Takumi possesses tremendous concentration and instinctive insight once behind the wheel (and these qualities are most evident when he is chasing after his opponent).
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldtuga.forumotion.com

Takumi Fujiwara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime's world tuga :: Animes :: Initial D :: Characters sheet -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com